I am strong ... I am woman hear me roar!!!

I am strong ... I am woman hear me roar!!!

About Me

My photo
A passionate, smart, educated, loving, black female, college graduate, who is strong and finding her way in this insane world! Disclaimer: I am by no means a professional writer SO DON'T JUDGE ME!

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013... Day 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Well I'm going to work really hard to keep up with the blog this year along with some other things such as working out and living healthier and living with purpose. I didn't really make a new years resolution this year...I decided to just work on making better decisions all around. My pastor preached a good sermon on the last Sunday of 2012 that made me think a lot about my decisions and how they affect me. So my only resolution I would guess would be to be better than last year. I did a lot of learning this past year so now it is time for me to take what I learned and apply it. My pastor says that life is all about making decisions and managing those decisions...I think I understand what she was trying to say...so hopefully I will do better this year with that...
I just want to not repeat last year learn from my past but move past it and not dwell there...and to grow closer to my purpose and be a blessing to someones life...and live, love, laugh harder than 2012 lol. So here's to chapter 1 of 12, Page 1 of a 365 page book.....

No comments: